* I play with aging off, and manually age my sims according to my life stages:
|Life stage||Age in years|
|Baby||0 – 6 months|
|Toddler||6 months – 5|
|Child||6 – 12|
|Teen||13 – 18|
|Young adult||19 – 39|
|– University||19 – 23|
|Adult||40 – 64|
* I have a calendar where I keep track of each “sim-month”: Birthdays and town events and so on.
* Each month has its own zodiac, so this doesn’t work according to real life (My own birthday is in April and I’m Aries, but all sims born in April are Taurus.)
* Each month lasts as long as I want it to. Some months will have lots of birthdays to celebrate, or many events going on in town, so these might last for several sim-days. Other months might be boring (or I just can’t wait for what will happen in the next month), so they might only last a few sim-days!
* Pregnancy is a complicated thing that I haven’t figured out how to keep track of yet For now, I have a mod that makes the pregnancy last 30 days, so I’ll see how that works out.
* Toddlers, children and teens have their age-transitions at the end of the school year so they can start school with other sims their age. Some will still celebrate their birthday in their birth month, but the age transition will happen when they finish their last year of daycare/toddlerlife, school or high school.
* I change the Seasons manually